How do I request a cancellation?
We do not make cancellations via email. Follow the steps below to make your request!
You can request cancellation in two ways:
1) Request cancellation through our website:
At least 4 hours before the departure, you can go ahead and request your cancellation online through our website. For that, it is necessary:
- Go to our site (brazilbybus.com);
- Click on "My Tickets" at the top of the page;
- Accessing with your login or order number;
- Select the reservation and click on the "Cancel" button. You can partially cancel the order if you wish.
- Wait 10 minutes and check your email to verify the cancellation worked out.
You can't cancel a ticket online if it has undergone any change with the bus company or has already been picked up at the bus company agency. In this case, you must cancel via the second option below.
Important: any cancellation requested on the website is subject to the approval of the bus company. If the cancellation is denied, it must be requested again at the ticket office.
2) Request cancellation with the bus company responsible for the trip:
At least 3 hours before your departure, you can request your cancellation directly at the bus company agency. Some bus companies allow cancellation through other channels. Consult in advance! 😃
- Canceling an order through our website is only possible if requested 4 hours in advance, except if the purchase is made with Andorinha, where cancellation must be requested up to 8 hours before departure time;
- Bus tickets JR4000, Araguaia Tur, Cidão Transportes, Expresso Santa Marta, JJTUR, Matriz Transporte, Nobre Transporte, Paratins (Aguatur), PH Transportes, Tocantins, Real Maia, Crisbel, Rota do Mar, Bueno Viagens, Transaquino, Jamjoy, Progresso Recife and Cruzeiro cannot be canceled online, only directly with the bus companies;
- Online tickets for Empresa Moreira without BP-e can only be canceled on the website;
- The company Wemobi does not cancel or exchange in bus company agencies. If you need anything, please get in touch with us.
In case of cancellation, some routes may offer a 5% discount on the ticket price. This happens because an ANTT (National Land Transport Agency) rule authorizes vehicles to withhold up to 5% of the ticket value as a sales commission and compensatory fine.
We do not make this charge, and it is unrelated to our service fee.
You can consult this regulation in the official ANTT booklet on page 14.
If you have questions or need help, please get in touch with us!